Track Cal is a Ford Racing exclusive calibration that provide added functionality to 2013-2014 Mustang GT's with manual transmission.
The calibration includes these exclusive features:
- Driver adjustable Launch Control, or "2-step engine speed limiting"
- Driver adjustable Pit Lane Speed Control
- Lopey idle (we recommend Mustang GT side exhaust kit M-5220-MB to maximize the lopey idle experience)
- Improved engine performance- Up to 60lb-ft at 1500rpm & peak increases of 16 hp and 7 lb-ft on 93 octane fuel
Track Cal is supplied via our exclusive Pro-Cal flash tool. It is always active but lopey idle can be turned off. Available for all 2013-2014 Mustang GT's with manual transmission.
Track Cal contains exclusive calibration features designed for track use and derived from the same software algorithms and features employed in Ford Racing turn-key race cars such as the Boss 302R, Boss 302S, and Cobra Jet.
Engine performance is similar to the calibration available in the Ford Racing M-FR1-MGTB kit and modifies several PCM parameters including:
- Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing (TiVCT)
- Engine braking
- Ignition timing
- Wide-Open Throttle fueling
- Accelerator pedal map
- Idle speed
- Throttle response
Alters several thousand lines of code and several hundred calibration parameters.
The only calibration of that has gone through the rigorous Ford Racing test procedures.
50 state legal aftermarket engine performance software upgrade for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT with Manual Transmission